The Dispenser DP2010 is a table-top dispenser configured with dispensing tip for coating antibodies /antigens and Sprayer for conjugates spraying.
The dispensing module provides the low cost solution for reagent application onto lateral flow test strip products. Dispensing tip is made of PEEK materials to dispense reagent onto NC membrane by soft touching. Dispensing tip line spacing adjustment and replacement can be accomplished without tools, allowing quick change-over between products.
The Sprayer is an aerosol type of dispensing nozzle that uses pressurized air to atomize the fluid passing through the nozzle. It is applied to spray colloidal gold and fluorescence. The Sprayer module is made in Japan, with extremely high efficiency and precision.
1. Able to coat nice and homogeneous lines ensured by:
(1) Famous brand of high precision quantitative gradient pump
(2) Fixed dispensing tips module, prevent tips from swinging when it moves on the NC membrane
(3) Sliding rack is driven by gear rather than belt as normal product in the market, it is significantly stabler and more durable
High consistency dispensing suit for making quantitative lateral flow test
2. Any issues will be alarmed and recorded in an individual interface, and solution will be provided immediately on the screen.
3. Micrometer heads control the Z axis lifting, simple to adjust the position of the dispensing tips and Sprayer
4. Menu driven operating software.Easy set-up and touchscreen operator interface, interface can be customized according to the production need
5. Continuous mode available for continuous production
6. Micro-volume mode available for small quantity R&D use.
7. With both functions: dispensing and conjugate spraying